Amari Consulting is a leading e-commerce full service agency and consulting firm based in Nairobi, Kenya .
Our Mission is to help African businesses harness the power of the internet and scale.
We offer Consultancy, Training and Project Management services in E-commerce, Online Branding & Digital Marketing.
Our process involves comprehensive diagnostic clinics
that seek to establish the unique needs of each of our clients , consultative strategy formulation sessions
in which we develop a clear road-map to tackle the project at hand before Implementation of formulated solutions
and finally Monitoring & Evaluation
to ensure success and sustainability.
Startups and SMEs form 70% of our customers. We enable businesses LOWER COSTS, STAY COMPETITIVE AND GO GLOBAL by guiding them to adopt winning e-commerce strategies.
We have a bias towards women-owned businesses as we seek to help solve the problem of work-life-balance faced by most women entrepreneurs by getting them online, automating their business processes hence freeing time for them. This goes a long way in addressing issues of gender inequality by using technology to bridge the existing gap in time, income and mobility.
Amari Consulting also hosts the Epower forum
- a quarterly event held across different sectors and industries to help drive the e-commerce agenda in Africa. The forum brings together businesses, partners and the different stakeholders within the e-commerce ecosystem in Africa, with the following objectives:
1. Steer conversation on e-commerce and the opportunity that it presents for Africa
2. Create awareness on available opportunities in the e-commerce ecosystem/value chain
3. Gather industry insights on e-commerce penetration, adoption and applicability
4. Bring e-commerce stakeholders together
5. Develop locally rooted, user driven e-commerce solutionsContact us
to get your business online and explore new revenue opportunities.